Funky 80s Hen Parties
Ever dreamt of becoming the celebrity you looked up to when you were little? Duh, obviously. Reflex Dance Studios can finally let your dreams become reality! Glow like the star were always meant to be! Just look at the group below. We dare you to upstage them, though that won’t be an easy feat.
The hen party you’re throwing must be the most special one of them all – we know, don’t worry. And we support you! That’s why we’ve stripped our selected packages to the core event and are giving you a variety of add ons to make it as personal and unique as the bride-to-be. It’s like choosing the perfect 80s outfit. Remember the golden rule: more is more.
The main point of all parties we throw is a dance class where you get a chance to learn a special dance routine to your favourite 80s tune prepared by ‘Dancing with the Stars’ choreographer: Giulia Settomini. Your dream hen do will take place in one of the funkiest clubs in London where you’ll spend the whole night dancing!
- 1h Dance Class – learn a personalised choreography to favourite 80s song with Dancing with the Stars choreographer, Giulia Settomini
- Glass of Bubbly for each guest
- Funky 80s Party
- 80s themed photo-shoot (from £5pp)*
- Dinner – We’ve got some great deals for our customers at and (from £20pp)*
- Accommodation – We can plan your stay in one of the hotels nearby so you can rest after a wild night (from £50pp)*
- 80s Makeover – neon eye shadows and exaggerated make-up (from £10pp)*
- A professional video from your dance number (from £150 per group)*
- 80s Accessories – lazy about creating your own outfits to die for? We can accessorise for you! (from £5pp)*
- Want something specific just for your group? Leave a note on your enquiry and we’ll try to organise it for you
*Prices are calculated for groups of 10 or more. We’re happy to organise a party for a smaller group, but the minimum price for an event is £290.
If you have a big group event planned, make sure to ask about a group discount!
Here is what some of the previous brides-to-be had to say about our parties:
“The whole hen night was brilliant, we are still talking about it over a week later. Everything was very well organised and designed for us to have the most fun. Great costumes, excellent makeover make up, and the dance – WOW!!! Everything exceeded our expectations. ”
“We had a wonderful time, thank you all so much for making it a great night.”
“We did enjoy the party an awful lot. Thank you ever so much.”
“I honestly wouldn’t change a thing about the night, it was fabulous from start to finish, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves!! (Very sore feet today though from all the dancing!) I would not hesitate to recommend the event to anyone planning a hen party”
If you want to have as much fun as Candy, Emma, Laura and Sharyn get in touch with us and we’ll organise the 80s hen party for you.